Best Keyword Research Tools to Boost Your SEO
Here are the best keyword research tools that are totally worth your time.
A free AdWords tool for advertisers, the primary use of Keyword Planner is to help advertisers research profitable keywords for PPC campaigns.
Google’s Keyword Planner helps you to Search for new keywords, Get traffic forecasts for keywords.
2. SE Ranking
Just enter your keyword into the search box and SE Ranking will fetch the following data:
- Click Cost Assessment (CPC Cost)
- Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI)
- Similar Keywords
- Most Popular Keywords Ads
- Click Cost Assessment
- Traffic Cost Assessment
- AdWords Competition
- Websites in SERPs (Top 5 Google SERPs)
Google’s Keyword Planner is primarily a PPC research tool used for AdWords, a few experts believe Google hides valuable, lucrative keywords that you can discover via Keyword Tool.
With Ahrefs’ Keyword Explorer 2.0, you can do the following:
- Discover new keyword ideas
- Keyword Difficulty Score
- SERP overview & Positions History
- “Clicks” metric
- Note: Price: Starts from $99/month
With Serpstat, you can do the following:
- Cluster Research
- Insights on Search Questions
- SERP Analysis
- Note: Free (30 searches/month); Pricing starts from $19/month