How To Drive Traffic On Our Blog/Website In 2019?
Maximize site traffic 2019
Maximize site traffic 2019. Today We gonna tell you how to drive maximum traffic to your website or blog within five points.
First of all, I tell you the very first thing that must be the first in every list related to SEO tips every time On-Page SEO.
When it comes to on-page SEO, I’m sure you’ve heard enough about Meta Tags and Keywords density for one lifetime.
- Start Title Tag With Your Keyword: Your title tag is the most important on-page SEO Factor.
- Your Post title must be in <h1> tag: The H1 tag is your headline tag.
- Your subheading is must be in <h2> tag.
- Your Keyword is must be in the first 100 words.
- Use Outbound links.
- Use Internal links also.
- Boost Website and Page Speed.
- Image Optimization: Make sure your every image have alt tag and your focus keywords. Example on_page_seo.jpg
- Use Social Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin etc.
Here are the 5 Tips for driving maximum traffic to your site.
1. Long Tail Keywords: Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific keyword phrases that visitors are more likely to use when they’re closer to a point-of-purchase. They’re a little bit counter-intuitive.
2. Curiosity Driving Headlines: Here are5 Types Of Headlines Most Likely To Go Viral.
1. List-Post: List posts provide a useful list of things.
2. How-to Posts: How-to posts teach something: they help people achieve the desired outcome.
3. Resource Posts: Resource posts are lengthy guides or a large amount of curated content that provides a complete solution to a specific problem.
4. Question Posts: Question posts “throw open the floor” to the readers or audience and provide direct answers to their questions.
5. Heart-to-Heart Posts: Heart-to-heart posts say to your audience, “I am about to share my deepest, darkest/brightest, thoughts/truths, with you.
3. Social Media Marketing: Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast, is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.
4. Joining Social Media Community and Groups: Exactly what a number of individuals are dynamic in online life is? An amazing 72% of all Internet clients. That is the way enormous internet-based life is, going across the board and standard that up to 93% of advertisers are utilizing it to advance their brands, items, and administrations. In a quick advancing commercial center, entrepreneurs need to use successful channels to contact focused on clients and internet-based life goes as far as possible up as the best channel for connecting with your gathering of people.
Here are some social media groups
- Google+ Communities
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Groups
5. Using Quora For Trending and SEO Topic: Here are some ways that I use Quora for SEO, content development and link building.
- For Keyword Research
- Use Quora for Content Gap Analysis
- Use Quora in General to Find High Relevance / Volume Terms
- Content Development
- Convert Popular Answers in Your Industry
- Find Interesting Data Sources
- Write Human Headlines
- Use Profile & Answers for Links
- Do Complementary Link Building for Answers
- Do Broken Link Building on Quora
- Use Quora To Find Influencers / Promoters
For Full Information click this link: How To Use Quora For SEO & Content Marketing
Earn Money form Facebook: Earn Money From Facebook – Facebook Monetization